Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SMOKE HER

Im so excited!! My sister, nephew & mom are coming up to visit from KY. My mom has never been to my home, let alone slept over. They are coming up for the kids bday party on the weekend. They will probably be a little chilly here. Its still cold..brrr.
I m sure that the kids will keep them going.
My mom is a serious cigarette smoker. I have been trying to figure out how Im gonna handle the situation here. So I have been talking about it to just about every adult that I know. Then this morning my sweet little Noah says to me " mom, I cant wait til Grandma gets here, cause Im gonna smoke her!!! " " Grandma does it all of the time so it must be fun!!! " He has no idea. I laughed so hard.
Its funny what kids say & even funnier that I have no idea how to respond. Is 3 the age talk about just saying NO...

2 comments:

  1. LISA!!! I just commented to you on my blog but wanted to say HI!!!!! It was such a treat to discover you "found" us!!!! This blogging world thing is crazy! I have gotten reconnected with soo many old friends thru it! Your kids are too cute by the way! Cant wait to read more about them!!! KEEP IN TOUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Good luck with smoke adventure! If grandma does it, it must be good :-)

    ReplyDelete