Friday, May 2, 2008
My BFF is a baseball
Wow its May, We are doing well here in Ohio. Still think we are in MI when we are in most places. Lots of U of M pride in this area!!! GO WOLVERINES!!! You know how something always reminds you of something else...
The kids are great. Noah now thinks that he & Lauren are twins. When we are at stores & they are in shopping carts, people tend to think that they are the same height. Little Lauren is just a few inches shorter, but they wear the same clothing size. So anyways Noah tells everyone he is a twin, we get a ton of chuckles, because most everyone he tells has known us a lifetime. Fibs, Fibs!! Gotta start breaking that habit soon.
Lauren has become best friends with a MudHens baseball. Its super cute & girly, pink & white with Muddy on it. The baseball had its own space at breakfast this morning. I however had just about enough of the baseball when Lauren demanded a napkin & a big girl cup of juice for it. I just couldnt believe that the strawberries & oatmeal werent enough!!!
To everyone out there that has kid stories to tell.. I wanna hear them. Its great to laugh & learn with other parents. So all of the parents that have daughters that think they can pee standing up & the boys that want to pick up all of the worms to keep mommy from driving over them... Im here cheering for you & with you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! I haven't seen Bakerella's blog yet, but I'm going to go and take a peek, since I see the link on your blog. :D Thanks for the compliment on the cake - I'm hoping to learn to decorate better this year so I can do my daughter's 6th birthday cake :D
ReplyDeleteTwins?! Nah! Noah looks like Peter and Lauren looks like you!...I am glad it seems all moms have to deal with the not so wanted toy/doll at the dinner table that deserves the royal treatment. It's great though to see their imaginations at work. Brynn had told us this elaborate story the other day about her galaxy.
ReplyDeleteDid you have a good mother's day? I hope it was terrific!
ReplyDeleteI wish you lived closer - I see you enjoy many of the same hobbies as I do! (scrapbooking is a passion of mine!) I haven't joined the church we're going to yet, though I am seriously considering it - I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete