Monday, October 20, 2008

There is just too much Halloween for only one day

Our October has been pretty fantastic so far. I love Halloween & all the imagination that goes along with it. Pete, the kids & I have had an absolute blast celebrating our first fall in Ohio. Here are some of our adventures.
We have found our way through corn mazes, decorated pumpkins galore, read not so scary Halloween books, drank a few gallons of cider, ate yummy donuts, watched the silly Count Wackula perform magic & partied with some preschool friends. We can't wait to see what the rest of October has in store for us!!



Hay slide at the pumpkin farm

The Ries family four decorating at Michaels ( we reccomend the knack Saturdays!)


decorating halloween pails



everyone on your brooms!!!




digging for candy in the bone yard



Count Wackula & little Wack




Awe so cute, but read the price tag on this pumpkin!!



which way do we go??




the road less traveled is easier to do so with a friend






Our dollar tree decorating ( look in the windows!!!)







Noah & Lauren with their ghostest friends





Noah's new fave




At the pumpkin farm




Our preschool friends






2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy this month! I think I am exhausted just reading about it all :) I just love this time of year, especially now having kids. Awesome job decorating the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you - see my blog for the explanation!

    ReplyDelete