Sunday, November 9, 2008

Faith, Hope & Trust & a little bit of Pixie Dust


Noah & Sami with Nana




Noah & Wendy




Sami & Wendy



Naoh & Peter Pan





Noah, Sami & Tiger Lily
On Friday night I was able to take Noah & Sami to see the community theater production of Peter Pan. It was an 8 o'clock show, ( the kids bedtime). So there were naps all around during the day. We were geared up & were ready to go at 7, picked up Sami & away we went. We had will call tickets & no idea where our seats would be. I was pleasantly surprised that we had front row center seats!! That meant that there no grown ups blocking the kids views!!!! YAY!!!
The kids had snacks galore & special glow lights that they waved when Tinkerbell drank Hook's poison to save her!!! Noah thought that Tinkerbell was just so tiny that they could only see her green light. ( I am not ready to dash his belief system) The kids were troopers, they clapped & laughed, booed Hook, & cheered for Peter. The best part was at curtain call when Peter came out & flew right over our heads dropping pixie dust!!! If only I could have captured that in a picture.
After the play, there was a meet & greet, Noah received more Pixie dust from Peter & was smitten with Wendy!! Sami adored Tiger Lily!!!
I hope that there are more kids plays in our future!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment