Noah just had his 5 year old well child exam/physical for kindergarten( gasp) He measures a little above average of 44.5 inches & 44.5 pounds... no kidding.. my son is also a square, just like my daughter, even had the same "goofy" nurse to tell me.
Noah had a hearing test & passed beautifully. He has had several hearing tests over the years, but for some reason I felt that this one was super important to be perfect!! and it was!!
Noah had an eye exam, his first with an eye chart.. He passed he has 20/30 vision in both eyes !! The nurse & pedi were both giving him kudos on his good vision!!
the sad part is that he had to have 2 vaccines & an iron test ( stick on the finger) OUCH!! it was a horrible & heart breaking. I am so glad that Peter was there with us. It killed my heart that he hurt so badly. A nice milkshake at Johnny Rockets helped with those boo boos!
A few days after the appointment, Noah ,Lauren & I were driving to the store. We live in a very flat area & you can see for miles. On this trip Noah was convinced that he could see the Mudhens ( the fifth third building)... which was pretty far away from where we were. I chuckled & skeptically asked " how he could possibly see the Mudhens?" Noah: Mom, I can see them with my good looking eyes!
Oh Noah... what is Kindergarten going to do with you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment