I can only say that yesterday I had a knot in my throat when I dropped off my son for preschool for his last day . I wanted to cry so badly. My eyes were watering as we turned the bend in the dropoff line... I kept thinking of what the Kindergaten teachers said when we went to Noah's screening... " make school fun, encourage them to go, they pick up on all of your emotions." I held back the tears. I stopped the van, unbuckled him, Ms. Erin opened the door, he jumped out without a care in the world. My Noah LOVES school. I know he likes to learn and I know he LOVES to talk. He sincerely loves people and especially his teachers. Noah's teachers have been wonderful to us. He has been hugged & encouraged on a daily basis at St John's. My son can recite the Lord's prayer. My son knows that there are good & wonderful people in the world. My son knows that GOD loves him even more than all of those teachers, his mommy & daddy. Noah loves the Lord.
Tonight I cant hold back the tears. Tonight Noah graduated from preschool. With all of the pomp & circumstance, bells & whistles ( cookies & balloons & primary colors)
God is so good the Ries famiy. We are so blessed with 2 beautiful children.
Congratulations Noah. We are so proud of the little boy that you are.

Congratulations Mr. Noah! Your pre-school days are behind you and you are on your way to Kindergarten! There will be many more adventures there! Love, Memaw
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Noah!!!
ReplyDeleteAidan, Emerson & Madison