The kids finally got their basement play room back, after our flooding we were dreading getting back into the basement to get it organized again. We finally did it!!! Peter worked really hard to get everything that I wanted moved around into place, he even came up with a great little area for the kids kitchen!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! The kitchen had been in our living room pretty much since we moved here, I wanted to reclaim some adult space, so to the basement it went.
Friday, August 15, 2008
The basement
The kids finally got their basement play room back, after our flooding we were dreading getting back into the basement to get it organized again. We finally did it!!! Peter worked really hard to get everything that I wanted moved around into place, he even came up with a great little area for the kids kitchen!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! The kitchen had been in our living room pretty much since we moved here, I wanted to reclaim some adult space, so to the basement it went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment