Today was Noah's first day of Preschool. Last night he got a new pair of pjs as a present to start his school year. I took a ton of pictures. I dont know why I snapped so many pictures of last night, I think I expected him to be 6 foot tall & to have grown a beard overnight.How can my little baby boy be starting school already? After a couple of night time books & some very extra special prayers for my BIG guy, I tucked him in extra tight.....
There was no beard or growth spurt through the night, he is still the same little 4 year old guy whoLAUGHS at everything, HUGS & KISSES babies, picks at his sister, KNOWS that Jesus is in his heart & has never met a stranger . He woke up ready to go this morning!!!!
we made it through the morning & then we were on our way......
He said he is ready to go back tomorrow... just dont know if Im ready yet.....

Preschool already?! We are actually starting to get 'old', Lisa!!
ReplyDeleteAww, that first day is always so hard on us mommies! I'm so glad he had fun though - it makes it easier when they actually *want* to go back!
ReplyDelete