Monday, January 12, 2009

Noah


The kids have been playing in their playroom tons lately! It has been great for all of us. They have their own space to mess up, where they dont have to sleep at night! So today was an extra blessing that they wanted to play down there because I was so tired. I mean falling asleep while the kids were screaming & running around me tired. So where does the potato head come into all of this..... This past week I have been joining the kids in their playroom for some very exciting games of dress up, little people, playhouse, cars & a potato head building palooza. We actually spent 2 hours building potato heads with all of the assortment of pieces that we have. Noah has an amazing imagination & he came up with the best characters! It was so much fun.... back to today. I am sure that Noah picked up on that I didn't feel well, because before dinner he sweetly gave me this potato mommy, complete with "dipey bag". He quietly said " I made this for you. " It was all I could do not to grab him & squeeze him.tight. This is right up there with my mother's day, prayer request/contribution envelope card from Noah with his name on it. I am so blessed to have a sweet & thoughtful little boy. So thank you Noah for making my day & for playing so nice with your sister today. I love you so much.





1 comment:

  1. Awe, Noah seems like such a sweet boy. I pray Derek becomes like that too. I love those days when I am so tired and half coherent on the couch and Brynn is just playing in circles around me. She will eventually come up to me and say, Can you get up yet mommy?

    ReplyDelete