1. What is something mom always says to you?N -be nice
2. What makes mom happy?N -lots of joy & fun
3. What makes mom sad?N -me not listening
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?N tickle!!!
5. What was your mom like as a child?N -Star Wars...no.. barbie... I'll just use Barbie
6. How old is your mom?N - 4
7. How tall is your mom?N- almost taller like Daddy
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?N -the work)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?N -you look for me!
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?N - the windows?!!
11. What is your mom really good at?N making signs for the universe? LOlL
12. What is your mom not very good at?N ~nothing
13. What does your mom do for a job?N fix the houses
14. What is your mom's favorite food?N drumsticks icecream
15.What makes you proud of your mom?N ~ I dont know what that means
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?N~ Robin from batman
17. What do you and your mom do together?N I want to answer what me & daddy do
18. How are you and your mom the same?N We are not the same because you are a girl & I am a boy
19. How are you and your mom different?N because I am a boy & you are a girl
20. How do you know your mom loves you?N how many more questions, I want to watch cartoons
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?N the mudhens
22. What does your mom do for you?N i dont know
23. What is the best thing about your mom?P -you - because you love me very much
24. What is the worst thing about your mom? P - I wear strange clothes ( oh geez)
25. What is your mom’s favorite thing to do?N ~ play with Lauren ( answered by Lauren because Noah said he is done with the questions

No comments:
Post a Comment