I remember the day that I found out that I was pregnant with you so vividly. We went to a baseball game & I felt sick the entire time. We though t it was the heat, the food, a virus...... it wasn't until the end of the game that it occurred to me that I maybe pregnant!! We stopped at the drug store on the way home and immediately 2 lines appeared( I will explain that to you when you get ALOT older)!! his doesn't seem to be a uplifting story does it? But oh how it is!!
Your daddy & I were so HAPPY!!!!! We were amazed that you came to us so easily & quickly. You have so far always been very straight forward in everything you do. There is no hiding your feelings! Whether you are happy, sad, cheerful or mad, you let those feelings out!!!! I love all of those feelings and actions that make little you, Lauren Addison. The picture above is from your first birthday. I love you all of the time ladybug!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment