Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big Aaron



We are so blessed to have our Aaron here with us for a couple of days. Aaron is my 13 year old nephew. He is so sweet , kind, handsome & polite. The kids are super excited that they have him here & I feel pretty honored that my sister & brother in law let him come up.

I have to admit that I am pretty proud to call Aaron my family!!!
Aaron is so brave!!!!
Aaron was recently diagnosed with a heart condition called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Before this Aaron was a very active basketball player with his school, leagues & in his everyday life, since this he is in a holding pattern trying to figure out what he can do that will not endanger his own life. I dont have any words to tell him that would make everything allright, Iwish I did. I pray for him & his mommy & daddy. If you are reading this & have any advice or words of encouragement, please bring them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was diagnosed about three years ago. My only advice would be to make sure your nephew see's a hypertrophic specialist such as Dr. Lever at the Cleveland Clinic, or Dr. Maron at the Minneapolis Heart Institute. Hope he does well!!!!

    ReplyDelete