Sunday, July 27, 2008

whoa, whoa, Planet Heroes


Today we visited our super ,awesome ,wonderful ,neat & exciting Toledo Zoo. The zoo was having Fisher Price weekend ( our childrens zoo is decorated to look like the A to Z Little People Zoo). Noah was able to meet some of his favorite characters Digger & Ace from Planet Heroes. He loved meeting these guys & we were blown away on how much the kids were able to do at the Fisher Price tent. Lauren made a necklace, they drove in Power Wheels around a track, they were able to play with all of the cool new FP toys. The kids received a little gift bag, with crayons & coloring pages & a new Planet Heroes DVD. It was a very FUN day for us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. You have had a fun and busy summer. I think my blogger must have been messed up or something! I generally check the blogs about once a week and whenever I've gone to yours it's been stuck on the 'No Girls Allowed' from May. Today, I can see all sorts of posts since then. I kept thinking when is she going to post again? :-)

    ReplyDelete