Saturday, July 26, 2008

pizza & a movie





Peter, the kids & I had an awesome family outing to the drive in on Tuesday night. When we lived in W MI we visited the drive in in muskegon a couple times each summer. We were very excited to find out that there is a drive in very close to home here!! We were able to get our 5 dollar dinner & eat it in the back of the van, the kids loved this!!! batman started at 9:35, the kids were sleeping & I was awake for the whole movie & Pete was able to make it through get smart, the second movie, we got home at 2:40 am. The Ries' recommend DRIVE IN THEATERS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Matt and I enjoyed doing this when the Silverdome first started the drive in there. It was amazing to actually stay awake through the movies. Since then I have turned into one of those who fall asleep shortly after "PLAY". :-)

    ReplyDelete