This is Noah & Rocky, our girl hamster. She has been with our family for about 2 months now, I really dont remember the exact day that we got her, I am only counting by the number of times that I am sure I cleaned her cage out:) Its a yucky job. Noah has really missed having Beepers since we have lived here. For a while he was telling all of the new people that we met that we have a dog named Beepers that is red. ( that broke my heart) I really miss Beepers too. When my sister got her little dog Daisy, we had to get a pet, I just dont think I could ever get another dog. Beepers was very special to me. Noah has not asked for a dog since we have got Rocky( mission accomplished) & he still loves " playing" with Rocky. ( Bonus)!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment